Labels

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Chemistry Experiments and Labels



These days my kitchen is looking a lot like a science experiment.   
I’ve been canning and experimenting so much with herbal infusions 
my hardware store greets me with news 
of the latest canning supply sales items each time I come in.

For those of you with similar pursuits, 
below are some labels  for tinctures, 
infused oils and honeys.  

I print them on card stock, trim 
and slip in between the mason jar ring and lid.    
This way I avoid the whole sticky reside thing 
and the need to buy actual labels. 

Hope  you’re having a great weekend!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

What a great idea to avoid that sticky residue on lids and jars. Thanks for sharing!

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Wonderful idea! Thanks for sharing! :)

PrairieGarden-Liane said...

I'm glad you like them! :-)

There was an error in this gadget