Labels

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

before and after: balloon flower


It’s so hard to control myself in the spring. Plants seem to beckon to me. To take photos of my new gift tags I gave myself permission to purchase some plants. One being this beautiful miniature balloon flower….who’s latin name is escaping me. It would appear my furry child also finds it appealing. Each evening, regardless of where I try to hide it from her, she finds it and gives it a hair cut. I don’t believe it’s toxic, which is good. I placed the plant on the bed to take the "after" photo and by the time I got back with my camera my little friend had saddled up to it. Awww….maaaaaan...


here’s hoping the roots survive so it has a chance to make to the great outdoors.

2 comments:

MrBrownThumb said...

LOL, This is hilarious! You're cat helps you prune plants.

PrairieGarden-Liane said...

Thanks Mr. BT...as long as you're using the term "help" with a very liberal definition :-)

There was an error in this gadget