Labels

Friday, December 3, 2010

Stop by and say hello!


I love my etsy store so much that I rarely do art and craft shows. This year I’ve been asked to take part in two Holiday exhibits. One at the Oak Park Conservatory, where I do the majority of my Master Gardener volunteering, and the other at my favorite grocery store, Whole Foods. Mmm, surrounded by plants one week and fantastic food the next…now that’s the life!

To browse through my journals, jewelry and art prints in person at:

Sunday, December 6th 10am-4pm
Oak Park Conservatory
615 Garfield Street
Oak Park IL 60304

Saturday, December 11th 1pm-4pm
Whole Foods - South Loop
1101 S. Canal Street
Chicago, IL 60607



One of the nice things that occurs when I am able to exhibit in person is I can offer a few items that don’t make a lot of sense to offer in my etsy store due to the cost of packaging and shipping. One of those items are what I call travelers. They are a little notebook, the size of a Blackberry, thin (20 pages, front and back) and perfect for notes to yourself or keeping your log ins and passwords safe and hidden away.

Also new, in honor of these shows I will be including note cards of select images from my Prairie Garden Studio. You can also find them in my studio for mail order.

Hope I see you at one of the holiday shows!




No comments:

There was an error in this gadget