Labels

Friday, December 24, 2010

Decorate Yourself for Winter

Coldgull Pin from AnnaRubyKing

One of the wonderful things about winter weather,
and the parade of jackets and coats,
is I rediscover broaches and pins.
For me a coat without a pin is like Christmas without cookies…
it’s not necessary but it sure does make it better :=)

Here is a collection of some of my favorites:

(top to bottom, left to right)
Rustic Hammered Copper Tree
Silver Sleigh from the Chicago
Museum of Contemporary Art (thanks to my parents!)
Grandma P's Christmas Tree,
Little Bird from AnnaRubyKing ,Recycled Optical Lens Jewelry
Grandma T’s Broach, Heart felt Wish List, Grandma T’s Broach

I love my mementos from my grandmothers…not only are they beautiful but I love glancing down feeling close to them throughout the day.

Wishing you a wonderful holiday weekend…
may you all have lots of cookies!

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget