Labels

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Farmers Market : this week's haul


As you all know I do love farmers markets and the Oak Park Market is a favorite. I always make Iron Creek Farm my first stop and I spiral out from there. The quality of their organic produce is outstanding. For those of you in the Chicago area you can find them at the markets in Green City/Lincoln Park, Wicker Park/Bucktown, Evanston and Northbrook in addition to Oak Park.

Above is photo of the wonderful items that came home with me this week. From left to right: Red Hen Bakery Multigrain Baguette, cantaloupe, blueberries, plums, patty pan, zucchini, summer squash, burpless cucumber, corn and eggplant.

This week I will try to take photos of my culinary adventures. No promises, just good intentions :-)

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget