Labels

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Oscar Dress Code?

Did you watch the Oscars Sunday?
Did you notice a theme to the women’s clothing?

Now , I know it’s a black and white night with all those tuxes. But I don’t recall a year where the women wore such minimal color. It almost seemed they were directed to wear silver, gold, grey, flesh tones and only 2 or 3 people were allowed to wear color which was a bold RED! Certainly when they were giving the tribute intros to best actor there seemed to be a clear coordination theme.

Last night I glanced at my shop and laughed, it would appear I also recieved the memo on neutral dress codes. Below are a few pairings for your amusement.


STERLING


SILVER


























GREY STRIPE






















BLACK & WHITE DAISY


no, I'm not calling you a daisy Jeff :)









WATER WORKS





Don't you just love this dress?















2 comments:

its simple love said...

You are very creative. I love how much though went into this! You are adorable.

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Rachael
itssimplelove.blgospot.com

PrairieGarden-Liane said...

Thanks for swinging by my blog as well! :-)

The above was really a "oh my gooooosssssh" moment when I realized many of my journals seemed to match up.

Take care,
Liane

There was an error in this gadget